Pedicure Chair T1000
• HT-138-PS human touch massage chair with timer
• Finest quality & finely detailed ultra-leather upholstery
• Auto adjustable - forward/backward and recliner
• Remote control holder
• Swing up/down armrests for easy access
• Awesome pedicurist stool with high quality, strong and matching pedicure chair. Uniquely designed for your comfort. Heavy duty are standard, as is the color coordinated soft seat cushion
• Manicure trays to provide a stable platform for the technician to perform multiple services as the same time. With finish to match chair accent design and clear gel-coat outer layer
- Dura-Jet III (Standard)
• The popular Magnet™ Pipeless System (Optional +150)
- Ensures proper hygiene through ease of cleaning
- Reduced maintenance
- Helps you maintain hygiene and sanitation standards and compliance with local regulations
- No more leaking pipes!
• Chromatherapy Technology Light
The most advanced chromatherapy solution yet, it has been designed to deliver the richest color in the broadest spectrum available in chromatherapy. Designed to give the spa an upper class look and feel, this advanced technology light supports an array of colors
• Polished chrome pullout hand sprayer for easy cleansing
Easy access on/off push button switch for whirlpool operation
• Multiple color options to choose from.
Optional Upgrades $200
• Power Discharge Drain Pump
The highest quality discharge pump available. This pump will quickly and efficiently drain the tub and requires very little maintenance.. (Note: This pump is only required if you are not draining water directly into an adjacent floor drain.) (Please be specific when ordering)
Pedicure Chair Specifications:
Dimensions - 54"L x 32"W x 56"H - 74"L when reclined - 48"W with manicure tray
Weight - 280 lbs Shipping Weight 350 lbs
Tub Capacity - 4.5 US gal.
Drain Source - 1-1/4” drain. 1/2” if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using schedule 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps.
Water Source - 1/2” pipe thread fitting hot and cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 - 120 PSI required.
Electrical - 2 Whirlpool DuraJet or Magnet Jet™ 1/5hp 120V 2AMP 60hz. Discharge pump 110V 5.5AMP 60hz. Must meet local codes. Ground fault interrupter required.
Certifications – ETL, CSA approved & UL listed